H. DOGS AND PETS
1. Unit Owner’s Pets. Only Sea Watch unit owners when in residence are permitted to bring their own pets into Sea Watch. The keeping of a dog or any other pet at Sea Watch is not a right of an owner, but a conditional license subject to compliance with these rules. This conditional license may be revoked at any time by the board of directors at its sole discretion if the dog or pet is vicious, creates a nuisance, or annoys persons in residence at Sea Watch. The unit owner is responsible for all damages to persons and/or property caused by their pet.
2. Other Pets Prohibited. Unit owner’s family members, relatives, friends, renters, lessees and/or visitors of unit owners are prohibited from bringing dogs or any other pets into Sea Watch. This includes a unit owner’s pet if the unit owner is not in residence.
3. Dog Registration Form. Unit owners must complete a Sea Watch Dog Registration form at the management office and at that time unit owners must provide a signed certificate or letter from the dog’s veterinarian stating that the dog has been vaccinated for rabies. The registration form and rabies vaccination certification must be updated annually. (Dogs picture will be taken at time of registration).
4. Dog Registration Fee. Unit Owners must pay an annual administration fee of $20 per dog registered at Sea Watch. Tags will be issued upon receipt of the registration form and payment of the fee. Registration tags are not transferable.
5. Dogs Must Be Leashed. All dogs, whenever outside the owner’s unit, must be on a leash and must have a registration tag on their leash or collar at all times while on Sea Watch property. The tag shall be displayed whenever requested by an employee of Sea Watch.
6. Dog Run. Unit owner dogs must use the designated “dog run” at Sea Watch. While on Sea Watch property a dog may only be walked within the prescribed “dog run” area or to and from the beach when permitted on the beach. Unit owners allowing their dog(s) to use areas other than the dog run will be notified in writing by management and a fine imposed as follows: 1st time: warning will be issued; 2nd time: $100; and 3rd time: revocation of license to have a dog at Sea Watch.
7. Dog Cleanup Violations. While in the dog run unit owners must clean up after their dog(s) and deposit dog excrement in containers provided by Sea Watch. Unit owners that do not clean up after their dog(s) will be notified in writing by management and a fine imposed as follows: 1st time: warning will be issued; 2nd time: $100; and 3rd time: revocation of license to have a dog at Sea Watch.
8. Unregistered Dog(s). Unit owners and/or any other persons that bring an unregistered dog to Sea Watch will be instructed to remove the dog from the premises. If the dog is not removed, Sea Watch may impose a $100.00 per day fine on the unit owner for each day the unregistered dog remains on the premises.