A. The facilities of Sea Watch are for the use and enjoyment of unit owners and their guests or lessees. Each owner shall regulate the occupancy and use of his unit so as not to unreasonably or unnecessarily disturb any other resident. Unit owners shall be responsible for their guests and/or lessees compliance with all rules and regulations.
B. There are trash chutes located on each floor for the disposal of cans, waste paper, and like materials. All such refuse must be wrapped in plastic bags and tightly secured, before depositing in the chutes and shall be of size to fall free in the chutes. Do not force any refuse in the chutes. Place boxes outside your unit and call the Maintenance Office for pickup service. THE TRASH CHUTES SHALL BE USED BETWEEN 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m.
C. Mops, clothes, brooms, vacuum cleaner bags, rugs, mats, etc., shall not be dusted or shaken from unit windows, balconies, halls, stairways or trash chutes.
D. Flower pots, boxes and other materials shall not be mounted or suspended on railings, passageways, doors or stored in stairways. The aforementioned items may be kept on the balcony if adequately secured against wind and storm.
E. Nothing shall be draped, laid or suspended over the balcony railings. Decorative strips, panels, coverings or other devices are not permitted on balcony railings or passageway railings.
F. Television programming to all units is included in the monthly condominium fee. In the event that a monthly condominium payment is 60 days past due, the television service to such unit will be disconnected until such past due condominium fee payments including late charges are paid in full (e.g. condominium payment due September 1, is considered 60 days delinquent on November 1). Television and/or radio antenna shall not be installed anywhere outside units.
G. Owners and their guests and lessees shall not store or bring into a unit any article, which will create a fire hazard. Any owner who violates this provision will be assessed for any increase in the cost of insurance carried by Sea Watch Condominium Council of Unit Owners, if such increased cost is caused by such violation.
H. The sidewalks, entrance passages, elevators, vestibules, stairways, corridors, halls and lobbies must not be obstructed or encumbered or used for any purpose other than ingress and egress to and from the premises. No storage of any kind is permitted in stairways, corridors or passageways.
I. No signs may be inscribed, painted or affixed by any owner on or in any part of the Common Area.
J. Ball playing or the throwing of objects is prohibited in the atrium. Littering in the atrium and common areas is prohibited.
K. Cooking of any kind is not permitted on the balconies, walkways, or on any of the Common Areas.
L. DO NOT WADE IN FOUNTAIN POOLS – They are electrified.
The management will maintain a roster of owners of all units, their addresses away from Sea Watch and their telephone numbers. Your cooperation in furnishing such information to the Manager’s office will be appreciated.
III. USE OF FACILITIES
All persons including unit owners must carry identification tags when using any Sea Watch facilities.
A. SWIMMING POOLS
1. The swimming pools are generally open between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 p.m., unless otherwise
designated. Children 10 years or under are not permitted in the pools unless accompanied by an adult. Children
not toilet trained must wear a swim diaper.
2. A shower must be taken immediately before entering the pools.
3. All suntan oils must be removed from person before entering the pools.
4. Pets are not permitted in the pool area.
5. Ball playing or throwing of objects is not permitted in the pool area.
6. The only flotation devices permitted in the pools are life jackets and other similar devices that are secured directly to the
torso of the body. Children using such devices must be under direct supervision (within arms reach) of a responsible adult.
7. No lounge chairs, tables or umbrellas may be removed from the pool area. All lounge chairs must be covered with a
towel before use of same.
8. To comply with insurance regulations and to avoid accidents, users of the pool and pool area shall not participate
in games involving running.
9. Plastic containers only are permitted in the pool areas or atrium areas. NO GLASS.
10 . Wash off sand and remove any beach tar from feet before entering the pool, pool area, atrium area or Common Areas.
11. Littering in the pools or pool area is expressly prohibited. Refuse containers around the pool areas, and other common
areas are provided for disposal of paper, etc.
12. ALL PERSONS USING THE POOLS DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK.
The saunas are available 6:00 a.m. to midnight. Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. No smoking
permitted in saunas.
C. BILLIARD ROOM
Available 7:00 a.m. to Midnight. No smoking permitted in billiard room. Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
D. EXERCISE ROOM
No one under 18 permitted. Available 6:00 a.m. to midnight. No smoking permitted in exercise room.
E. TENNIS COURTS
Available from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. ALL PERSONS USING THE TENNIS COURTS MUST COMPLY WITH TENNIS SIGN-UP PROCEDURES AND TENNIS RULES. SEE BELOW
F. GAME ROOM
Open from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. No smoking permitted in game room.
G. PARTY ROOM USE AND PROCEDURES
1. Unit owners only are permitted to reserve and use the Party Room for social affairs.
2. Persons under 21 are not permitted to use the party room unless accompanied by the unit owner, who must be in attendance
for the entire function for which the room is leased.
3. Party Room reservations must be made in advance through the Management Office.
4. Key must be obtained from Management. A $25.00 per day use fee is required. In addition a $75.00 cleaning and damage
deposit must be made at time key is obtained.
5. The room must be cleaned after use and furniture returned to its original position.
6. The room will be inspected by Management for cleanliness, neatness and damages before cleaning deposit will be returned.
7. Sea Watch Management will provide a vacuum cleaner and remove the trash.
H. DOGS AND PETS
1. Unit Owner’s Pets. Only Sea Watch unit owners when in residence are permitted to bring their own pets into Sea Watch. The keeping of a dog or any other pet at Sea Watch is not a right of an owner, but a conditional license subject to compliance with these rules. This conditional license may be revoked at any time by the board of directors at its sole discretion if the dog or pet is vicious, creates a nuisance, or annoys persons in residence at Sea Watch. The unit owner is responsible for all damages to persons and/or property caused by their pet.
2. Other Pets Prohibited. Unit owner’s family members, relatives, friends, renters, lessees and/or visitors of unit owners are prohibited from bringing dogs or any other pets into Sea Watch. This includes a unit owner’s pet if the unit owner is not in residence.
3. Dog Registration Form. Unit owners must complete a Sea Watch Dog Registration form at the management office and at that time unit owners must provide a signed certificate or letter from the dog’s veterinarian stating that the dog has been vaccinated for rabies. The registration form and rabies vaccination certification must be updated annually. (Dogs picture will be taken at time of registration).
4. Dog Registration Fee. Unit Owners must pay an annual administration fee of $20 per dog registered at Sea Watch. Tags will be issued upon receipt of the registration form and payment of the fee. Registration tags are not transferable.
5. Dogs Must Be Leashed. All dogs, whenever outside the owner’s unit, must be on a leash and must have a registration tag on their leash or collar at all times while on Sea Watch property. The tag shall be displayed whenever requested by an employee of Sea Watch.
6. Dog Run. Unit owner dogs must use the designated “dog run” at Sea Watch. While on Sea Watch property a dog may only be walked within the prescribed “dog run” area or to and from the beach when permitted on the beach. Unit owners allowing their dog(s) to use areas other than the dog run will be notified in writing by management and a fine imposed as follows: 1st time: warning will be issued; 2nd time: $100; and 3rd time: revocation of license to have a dog at Sea Watch.
7. Dog Cleanup Violations. While in the dog run unit owners must clean up after their dog(s) and deposit dog excrement in containers provided by Sea Watch. Unit owners that do not clean up after their dog(s) will be notified in writing by management and a fine imposed as follows: 1st time: warning will be issued; 2nd time: $100; and 3rd time: revocation of license to have a dog at Sea Watch.
8. Unregistered Dog(s). Unit owners and/or any other persons that bring an unregistered dog to Sea Watch will be instructed to remove the dog from the premises. If the dog is not removed, Sea Watch may impose a $100.00 per day fine on the unit owner for each day the unregistered dog remains on the premises.
I. PARKING GARAGE
1. The residents of each unit are entitled to park automobiles in the garage subject to Sea Watch policies. Residents
must park between the strips within the stalls. Automobiles are not to be parked on outside drives unattended.
2. No boats or trailers shall be permitted in the garage or on Sea Watch property.
J. ELEVATORS IN THE BUILDING
1. During power failures elevators will stop running momentarily. Please do not be alarmed, as there will be a short delay
for transfer to emergency power. The elevators will then proceed slowly to the lobby level. DO NOT PUSH STOP BUTTON.
You may push alarm button occasionally to attract attention if you deem it necessary.
2. In case of fire or emergency – DO NOT USE ELEVATORS. Use stairways for egress.
K. RECREATION ROOMS, LOBBIES, OFFICES AND OTHER COMMON AREAS
1. No one shall use interior furniture wearing a wet bathing suit or when suntan oils or creams are used.
2. Children shall not be permitted to loiter in or use the lobbies, garage or walkways as a play area.
3. The riding and use of skateboards, roller skates, in-line skates, bicycles or other such devices are not permitted on
Sea Watch property.
Unit owners or residents shall not make or permit any disturbing noises in the building by anyone occupying the unit, nor do or permit anything to be done by such persons that will interfere with the rights, comforts or conveniences of other unit residents. Unit residents shall not play or allow to be played any music instrument or operate or allow to be operated a phonograph, television, radio, hi-fi or stereo equipment on the premises, if the same disturbs or annoys other occupants of the building. No unit resident shall conduct or permit to be conducted vocal or instrumental instructions at any time.
No person 17 years or under are permitted to occupy any unit unless their parent or other adult is in residence at the time. Children shall not play in the stairways, elevators or interfere with the quiet and comfort of the residents.
To prevent water damage to your own or adjoining units all windows and doors must be closed when the unit is not occupied and there is no one in residence.
O. MAIDS, SERVICEMEN AND TRADESMEN
If the owner makes arrangements for maid service, tradesmen or servicemen, the manager must first be informed in order to check and verify their identification. For large deliveries or entry of servicemen or tradesmen, the manager should be notified in advance.
P. MAINTENANCE STAFF
All requests for service must be made through the Maintenance Office or by phone 524-4020. No owner or resident may order employees to perform any duties.
Please keep all unit doors locked at all times whether your are in your unit or not. Report all suspicious persons or incidents immediately to the Security Guard or Manager. No solicitors of any type will be permitted in the building at any time except by individual appointment with a resident.
The Manager will keep a passkey to all units. No owner shall alter his unit entrance door lock or install a new lock without notifying the Manager and providing a key to the unit.
All draperies fronting on unit balconies must be backed with white material to maintain a uniformity of exterior colors.
T. BALCONY DECK COVERS
All balcony deck covers must first be approved by the Board of Directors. New balcony deck covers must be tan in color as approved by the Board of Directors.
I. SIGN-UP PROCEDURES
1. Daily, from 9:30 a.m. Unit residents may sign up for one (1) hour of court time for the following day. Unit Residents may be required to identify themselves by exhibiting appropriate tags before signing for court time.
2. Unit owners not in residence but coming in for the weekend may telephone the Management Office between 8:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. on the Wednesday preceding their arrival and reserve (1) one hour court time for either Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
3. Except as provided in paragraph two (2) above, any person signing up for court time must be in residence at the Sea Watch.
4. Court time is limited to one (1) hour per day.
5. A Unit Owner or any other person signing up for court time shall not be permitted to sign up for another Unit Owner or any other person.
6. No Smoking permitted on tennis courts.
7. Abuse of any of these procedures will result in forfeiture of court time.
8. The court will be open daily from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Accordingly, the last hour to sign up for play is 10:00 p.m.
II. COURT USE
1. All players on the court must have Sea Watch identification tags. Any player not having such a tag will be requested to
vacate the court.
2. Play time begins and ends promptly on the hour. The court is to be surrendered promptly when the hour of play is up.
3. Incoming players must remain outside the court enclosures until their reserved hours of play.
4. If a court is not claimed within ten (10) minutes after the hour by the person reserving it, the reservation is voided and the
court shall be available to any other eligible player on a first come first serve basis.
5. If for any reason a player finds it necessary to cancel his reservation, Management Office should be notified immediately.
6. Tennis shoes must be worn on the court at all times (NO BARE FEET).
7. Only those persons playing tennis are permitted within the enclosed tennis area.
8. Children under eight (8) years of age are not permitted to use the courts unless accompanied by an adult.
9. No glass containers of any kind are permitted within the enclosed tennis area.
10. All trash must be deposited in the trash container.
11. Any abuse of the courts, including jumping over or swinging on the nets or the raising or lowering of them is strictly prohibited.
12. No Alcoholic beverages are permitted within the enclosed tennis area.
13. The gate to the tennis enclosure must be kept closed at all times.
14. Respect the rights of others and display proper tennis etiquette at all times.
ANYONE FAILING TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES WILL BE REQUESTED TO LEAVE THE TENNIS ENCLOSURE IMMEDIATELY.